This is one of our favorite 7-day cruise itineraries, and Holland America offers it between April and October.
You can sail this itinerary in either direction, either starting in Montreal, Canada, and sailing to Boston. Or you can sail from Boston, and end your cruise in Montreal. Some folks stay on the ship both ways, for a 14-day cruise, or combine their 7-day Canada and New England cruise with a 7-day cruise to Bermuda.
The 7-Day Canada and New England cruise includes six days in different ports, with one day at sea. Here are some of our favorite insights on each port from our prior cruises:
Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Fun Facts About Bar Harbor, Maine
- Walking to Bar Island During Low Tide While Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine
- A Walk Around Bar Harbor, Maine via a Cruise Ship Visit
Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Fun Facts About Halifax, Nova Scotia
- A Walk Around Halifax, Nova Scotia During Our Visit By Cruise Ship
Sydney, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
- 30 Fun Facts About Cape Breton Island
- Visiting Baddeck and the Alexander Graham Bell Museum from Sydney, Cape Breton Island
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- 33 Fun Facts About Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Highlights From Our Visit to Prince Edward Island Via Cruise Ship
- Culinary Walk in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Quebec City, Quebec
Have you taken a Canada and New England cruise? If so, what was your favorite experience?
Powered by WPeMatico